Hanson Lawrie are looking to recruit a unique individual to work as a Sales Coordinator for one of our clients based in Coventry. We are looking for someone that will not only provide support for sales activities but with this being a small business we are also looking for someone who is very flexible and who over time will learn all areas of the business so that they can provide administration support across all business functions from customer service to marketing.
We are looking for a candidate with a “can do” attitude who will happily take on additional tasks, learn new things and who is generally willing to give things a ago.
There are a few things that are essential:
- Previous experience working in a wide-ranging administration role
- Ideally having support Sales in the form of administration tasks previously
- Excellent organisational & problem-solving skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal & customer service skills
- Ability to multitask
- Good knowledge of MS packages
The sales coordinator role is busy and varied and the candidate will be required to do the following as part of a larger role:
- Prepare and maintain engineer’s schedules
- Deal with queries from customers, suppliers, and sales managers
- Process job reports/quotes
- Manage social media platforms by engaging with potential customers/suppliers
- Raise internal work orders
- Handle incoming emails and telephone enquiries
Working hours are Monday – Thursday 8:00 – 17:00 and Friday 8:00 – 13:00 and you will be working for a well-established and growing automotive business.