Marketing & Communication Officer
Hanson Lawrie are looking to recruit a Marketing and Communications Officer for an organisation that is committed to developing and promoting a more sustainable way of farming. This Company likes to think outside of the box and capture people’s attention with positive climate change solutions, and as such need a creative and enthusiastic social media marketing assistant to support them in their aim for the future.
As the Marketing and Comms Officer you will plan create and deliver content for a variety of social media platforms and for websites including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as well as creating brand videos, podcasts and publications that are consistent with the business brand identity, as part of larger marketing and communication campaigns.
Daily tasks would include:
- Creating impactful content for various social media channels
- Creating graphics and videos around specific subject matter relating to sustainable farming
- Producing copy for digital and print
- Scheduling social media posts and website updates
- Supporting the business events programme and face to face marketing activities.
We are ideally looking for a Graduate in Marketing or in Agriculture, but with experience in marketing who is able to demonstrable tangible experience managing social media platforms.
You will need to be creative and have used Adobe, design and editing software as well as being skilled in video production and editing, audio production, including podcasts and print and digital design.
To be successful in this role you will need have the following:
- Experience of working collaboratively, able to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate good presentation and influencing skills
- Have an eye for detail and be accurate in your written language skills
This is a full-time hybrid position 35 hours per week Monday to Friday (9am-5pm) working a minimum of 1 day a week in the office.
Benefits include 12.5% employer pension contribution, free parking, free tea and coffee, 22 days holiday plus stats that increase with service, life assurance and workwear for visit to agriculture site.
If you think this is the role for you, please apply today, with an up to date CV.