Hanson Lawrie are currently recruiting for a Finance Administrator for one of our clients in Kenilworth.
On a day-to-day basis you will be undertaking duties which include, raising sales invoices, dealing with customer queries, managing the accounts inbox, assisting in producing management reports, acting as representative for the department, assisting with general financial admin duties such as, updating price lists, creating new products in sage.
To be considered for this finance administrator role, you will need to have the following
- Good written and oral skills
- Excellent knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Able to analyse data
- Excellent customer service skills
- A good knowledge of all Microsoft packages
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative.
This is a full time, hybrid working role with 2 days in the office, working Monday – Friday 08:30 until 17:00
If you feel you have the right experience, we would love to hear from you.