Hanson Lawrie is currently recruiting an Apprentice for an established Engineering firm based in Coventry. This training role will see you develop skills in logistics, procurement and in administration and customer services.
The apprenticeship programme will give you the opportunity to play a key role in helping our client source materials, and support customers with orders updates and the coordination of the delivery of their products.
Ideally candidates will have an interest in automotive or engineering and want to develop a long-term career supply chain.
You will receive tailored on the job training which will be combined with development, and progression.
To be considered for this role you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Some experience in customer service and administration
- Have great attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills able to use Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to communicate confidently with people via phone and face to face
- Have a strong work ethic combined with common sense and commitment to the role.
This is a fulltime permanent role and working hours are Monday – Friday 08:30 – 17:00.